Friday, March 26, 2010

Painting Easter Eggs


Yesterday I saw a petting zoo filled with little bunnies, ducks, and chickens. Then I took a picture with the Easter Bunny. It is officially Spring and time to celebrate Easter. Easter is a wonderful holiday filled with babies and pastels colors, but also a great time to reflect on life. To dive into the holiday spirit and spend some quiet time relecting I plan on coloring Easter eggs this weekend. My mom taught me how to make beautiful designs using wax (white crayons), multiple dipping process, and a candle. I will show you the results this weekend.
"Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless."-- Charles M. Crowe
"The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances."-- Robert Flatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails