Toms Toms Toms- I first saw them out on a few fashion forward men in Hermosa Beach. Now they are everywhere, everywhere cool that is. My honey bunches got me my first pair for Christmas and now we both rock them all the time. Tom has really stepped up their game with this sparkly gold pair. The sparkles are more like glitter than rhinestones and are just enough to glam up any outfit without being gaudy.Friday, March 12, 2010
I want you!
Toms Toms Toms- I first saw them out on a few fashion forward men in Hermosa Beach. Now they are everywhere, everywhere cool that is. My honey bunches got me my first pair for Christmas and now we both rock them all the time. Tom has really stepped up their game with this sparkly gold pair. The sparkles are more like glitter than rhinestones and are just enough to glam up any outfit without being gaudy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment