{No photos in Laduree, but the most incredible hot chocolate I have ever tasted}
{I am glad to know now that it really was worth it to eat here, the memories are worth millions}
{If I lived in Paris}
{So very happy}
I have never actually been to Paris in the spring time, but I was there last summer. With love in the air, and this beautiful weather bringing out the best in everything, I think its a great time to look back on some of those wonderful memories. My first days were spent alone wandering the streets in silence pretending I was a true Parisian. Led on by recommendation of a local I made my way through the Marais to St. Germaine and of course the stunning Versailles. The accent in my head changes just thinking of it.
Born in England, raised in Arizona, and now living in sunny Los Angeles, California. This is my ever changing journal about places I've been, places I want to go, fashion, food, and all the wonderful joys of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment