{Photo courtesy of theneotraditionalist}As I prepared for this grand adventure, I sloughed away most of my personal possessions. After various moves and multiple trips to goodwill, all of my belongings fit nicely into six large boxes. This cleansing must not have been enough for the man upstairs. On Tuesday I loaded up two fully packed suitcases filled with my most treasured belongings, favorite summer clothes, electronics, and jewelry, in order to make the final trek to Arizona. That evening while I celebrated life with my close group of girlfriends, someone broke into my car and took all of it, every item I considered valuable.
After the inevitable breakdown and endless mental inventory of what was lost, I am now taking the opportunity to start fresh. Its every woman's dream to redress and reinvent herself with a new wardrobe. This is usually cost prohibitive, but since I really have no other choice I'm just going with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment