Monday, January 17, 2011

Low Resolution



It was hard for me to believe it had been two years since my last trip to Las Vegas. Since the last time I was there blocks of contsruction equipment on the strip had transformed into a set of brand new hotels. I went over the weekend to celebrate my wonderful friend Myndi's last few moments of singledom. She much prefers to be with her fiance than without, so the boys all came along too. Once the couples went to bed I headed out solo to see what the new Cosmopolitan Hotel held inside. There was a lot going on, but I managed to grab a few photos on my phone. The Yorgo Alexopoulos installation in the entrance was sensational. I am surprised their wasn't a larger crowd surrounding it, but with so many beautiful things to look at it blended right into the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails