So I know I have mentioned it to enough people, and its about time I showed some proof. Here it is! The final filming of The Hills took place at Kristen Cavalari's house tonight. The house MTV rents for her is right across from mine. The big white van has been parking in her driveway a lot recently, which generally means they are filming. That white Range Rover in the pics has been parked in the drive way when the van isn't there. I think she either has a new BF or bought herself a nice new ride. Her previous car of choice was the simple black 3 series convertible.
The only people of interest I saw tonight were Lo & Stephanie Pratt. Both were full of smiles as they left the house and said Hi for the Paparazzi who congratulated them on the final day of filming. Stacie the bartender also walked out, but the Pap didn't take a single photo. She looked disappointed.
No Brody or Justin Bobby in sight, maybe next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment