Friday, July 9, 2010

Beverly Park



If there is one community in Beverly Hills known for its exclusivity its Beverly Park. As the security guard scanned my drivers license, took my picture, and probably a sample of DNA, I realized I had finally been granted entrance to this private oasis of the rich and famous. With only a few hours notice I had gratefully agreed to attend a dinner party at the owner of a certain energy drink's house. It was everything you could expect and more, valet to take your car, more bartenders than guests with endless bottles of Perrier Jouet (my favorite if I can ever get my hands on it, all those happy little bubbles!), and a private chef preparing an all you can eat buffet. We were dying for a tour of the house, but with more than four bedrooms on just the downstairs level it would have probably taken up more time than the host had to offer. I did take a quick walk around the grounds which included an outdoor bar and dining table, tennis courts, volleyball courts, trampoline, and a beautiful pool that put the Roosevelt's to shame.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails