Monday, June 21, 2010

A Quick Getaway



{My favorite one in the marina}

There aren't many people out there who wouldn't enjoy a day on a boat. Whether its a little rowboat on a lake or a red 40ft speedboat down the Malibu coast you are bound to have a good time. Some time in the future I want to spend one whole year on a yacht (its called Caviar Dreams for a reason). It doesn't have to be the same yacht or stay in the same place, actually I'd prefer to visit as many places as I could. Any trans Atlantic travel would take place by other means, staying close to the coast while actually living on the boat.
Where I would go:
Indian Ocean
Maldives
Fiji
New Zealand
Indonesia
Caribean
St Thomas
Meditereanean
Croatia
Sardinia
St Tropez
Greece
the list goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails