More than any other game I played as a child, make beleive was by far the top on the list. Wouldn't it be great to go play princess for a weekend and wander the halls of your own castle, obviously there would be other townspeople (tourists) there too, but they add to the charm. Hearst Castle is up the coast of California about four hours. I have heard amazing things about this real life American castle, that is every bit as charming as those in Europe. Let's go!Thursday, April 1, 2010
To the castle
More than any other game I played as a child, make beleive was by far the top on the list. Wouldn't it be great to go play princess for a weekend and wander the halls of your own castle, obviously there would be other townspeople (tourists) there too, but they add to the charm. Hearst Castle is up the coast of California about four hours. I have heard amazing things about this real life American castle, that is every bit as charming as those in Europe. Let's go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment