While wasting some time on this lovely Wednesday afternoon I found this photo on A Cup of Jo. As a side note, I wanted to mention that lipstick is making a comeback. I ran out of chapstick and some berry pink lipstick is all I have to hydrate. Its an easy way to feel made up, with out too much makeup. Maybe soon it will be time to try something more exciting like red or coral.Wednesday, April 28, 2010
In Your Eyes
While wasting some time on this lovely Wednesday afternoon I found this photo on A Cup of Jo. As a side note, I wanted to mention that lipstick is making a comeback. I ran out of chapstick and some berry pink lipstick is all I have to hydrate. Its an easy way to feel made up, with out too much makeup. Maybe soon it will be time to try something more exciting like red or coral.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment