Friday, April 16, 2010

Festival Gear










By far one of the funnest parts of going on a trip is planning your wardrobe. You can devaite from your day to day style and try something fun. I started packing in my head for Coachella (three day music festival) before I even had my tickets. Here is what I decided on for the day portion of the festivities. This festival is all about bringing out the nuveau hippie in everyone. Last year I wore a neon yellow crocheted dress over my bathing suit.
Day #1-Romper, with leather/twine belt, & dangly necklace.
Day#2-Red halter with beading, cut off shorts, and bangles
It took all my strength yesterday not to buy out most of Roxy, and if I could really splurge I would have the entire Of Two Minds collection featured in Daily Candy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails