As I look back at all my favorite memories from the summer I remembered something a fellow traveler asked me, 'Think of the top ten moments in your life. Were you alone?'. We'd been discussing thebenefits of solo travel, which I've always been a proponent for. Now I may be swayed to a different train of though. While you are more likely to met new people while traveling by yourself and decision making can be exponentiallyeasier, there is a strong argument for sharing experiences. Isn't the best part of a trip laughing about all the funny things that happened with the people who were there with you? Thank you to all the wonderful people that are in my life that were with me along this incredible summer journey.
Born in England, raised in Arizona, and now living in sunny Los Angeles, California. This is my ever changing journal about places I've been, places I want to go, fashion, food, and all the wonderful joys of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment