Upon returning home from an incredible weekend in New York, I decided to spend the majority of the day baking up some treats. It had a lot to do with my ability to eat chocolate again, I gave my favorite treat up for Lent. Using a few different recipes courtesy of Martha Stewart, I made two different types of frosting from scratch, Classic Chocolate and Seven Minute. It was the perfect excuse to stay home and sort through all the weekend's pictures which will be shared tomorrow.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Bake Day
Upon returning home from an incredible weekend in New York, I decided to spend the majority of the day baking up some treats. It had a lot to do with my ability to eat chocolate again, I gave my favorite treat up for Lent. Using a few different recipes courtesy of Martha Stewart, I made two different types of frosting from scratch, Classic Chocolate and Seven Minute. It was the perfect excuse to stay home and sort through all the weekend's pictures which will be shared tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that looks yummy
ReplyDelete