For a dessert to compliment a delicious and healthy meal it must be sweet but not too sugary. Over the weekend one of my friend's made her famous cranberry chicken for dinner and I was in charge of dessert. That is why I chose a summer favorite, strawberries and cream. The strawberries at the store were huge and looked amazing. I started by picking out the biggest ones to dip in chocolate. The rest were cut into halves and frosted with a light covering of sugar. Chocolate chips were heated in the microwave on fifty percent power for thirty second intervals until it smoothed out. A dollop of double cream (Cornish clotted cream if you can find it), and we had the perfect after dinner treat.
Born in England, raised in Arizona, and now living in sunny Los Angeles, California. This is my ever changing journal about places I've been, places I want to go, fashion, food, and all the wonderful joys of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment